Friday 18 March 2016

REWORKS AND REMAKES

It's in the air or, to be more specific, it's been there for as long as post-modernists have been active. Hollywood being the main drive of an unstoppable remaking trend. We are running short of ideas. And I would also be tempted to think that I am also running dry. But some of the videos I did back in 2006 and 2007 are in need of visual updates and I am going to try to revamp as many of those as I can. I already did something similar with "So Electric" by Lifelike which was one of my earlier videos. I have done the same now with the DJ CAM track, "Return at Bates Motel, L'Angoise".

Here are some captures of the original video which I edited back in January 2007:

























These are some captures of the version I reworked last week:







No comments:

Post a Comment